Explore your calling
Your options are endless at MCC. Study abroad, lead an organization, compete for athletic championships or artistic awards, conduct research or gain real life, hands-on career experience. Start here and go anywhere.
Pursue your passion
Pursue your passion or discover a new one at MCC. Choose from over 80 degrees and certificate programs. Step into an in-demand career after graduation or use the knowledge gained from respected faculty as your stepping stone to advanced studies.
Ensure your success
A successful career starts with smart choices. Getting the most of your college education demands academic support, talented faculty, programs for today's jobs, and the best return on your tuition investment. Choose wisely. Choose MCC.
- Founder's DayThursday, September 18, 2014
- Planetarium: The Other Side of InfinityThursday, September 18, 2014
- MCC SoftballFriday, September 19, 2014
- College Transfer FairMonday, September 22, 2014
A much-anticipated autumn tradition returns on Thursday, Sept. 18, when the best local jazz musicians unite for a live performance as the Muskegon All-Star Review during the MCC 2014 Founder's Day celebration at The Lake House. Tickets are only $19.26 and include hors d'oeuvres with all profits support the study of arts and humanities at MCC. The event, which runs from 6-8:30 p.m., includes a silent auction and a cash bar.Read more
- IN THE NEWS: MCC Offers Civil War and Gettysburg Lectures at Silversides Museum
- Overbrook to Feature Collages by David Dodd Lee
- Meet with Reps from 50 Schools at College Night Sept. 22
- Community College Week Events at MCC Sept. 13-21
- IN THE NEWS: MCC Geology Instructor on Safer Michigan